1. Lucy went to the grocery store. She bought 12 packs of cookies and 16 packs of noodles. How many packs of groceries did she buy in all?
2. Roden went to a pet shop. He bought 15 gold fish and 7 blue fish. How many fish did he buy?
3. I read 21 pages of my English book yesterday. Today, I read 17 pages. What is the total number of pages did I read?
4. In a school, there are 542 girls and 387 boys. How many pupils are there in that school?
5. Linda has 34 candies. Chloe has 28. How many candies do they have in all?